Get our toolbar!

Peoples in now

"Hai My Friends .Your Comments are My Blog Life
Impression So Please Give Your All Comments"

Micromax Superfone A90 coming

Micromax is going to unveil three new Android based smartphones tomorrow including the A100 and A84. The home grown mobile phone manufacturer is also set to launch a 4.3 inch Super Amoled totting smartphone, called Superfone A90.
As The Mobile Indian had reported earlier, the Micromax A100 will have a 5 inch screen while the A84 Elite boasts a 3.9 inch IPS display.
Micromax Superfone A90
Micromax Superfone A90 will also get Android 4.0 like the two other. A90 will also have a 1 GHz processor, dual-SIM support, and an 8 megapixel camera with LED flash. The phone is expected to be priced at close to Rs 12,900, but the other two the A100 and A84 Elite are priced at Rs 9,999.



Tags:Micromax Superfone A90 coming ,Micromax Superfone A90 review ,features Micromax Superfone A90 ,Micromax Superfone A90 Features,
<a href="http://www.alive-directory.com/">Alive Directory</a>

2 comments

Anonymous

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time
as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for
a weblog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.

I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered vivid clear idea

Here is my blog edu backlinks service

Anonymous

Normally I don't learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice article.

My web blog; seo service

Post a Comment